Griffon 0.1 Beta Released
After much last minute bug fixing Griffon 0.1 Beta has been released into the wild. You can get the goods at the Griffon Downloads Page. Highlights for this release:
- Plugins, as prevously discussed.
- Enhanced Testing Support via the
test-appscript and plugins such as
- Packing via pack200 packing of existing jars for Java 6u10
- Smarter handling of the auto-sign and auto-pack of jars. Jars are only packed and signed for distribution packaging and the
- Some re-working of the MVCGroup APIs. See the FileViewer sample for a subtle example.
- Any bug with a patch in the JIRA database has been applied, they've all been good so far.
I'de like to thank the other two despots (Andres and James)for their help in development and evangalism and all the early adopters who have given Griffon a look in the 0.0 release. And especially those who submitted patches! That's what OSS is about!